This is a high-intensity, fast-pace, and extremely fun Muay Thai training camp, open to students and instructors of all skill levels. This seminar will offer detailed instruction in all aspects of Muay Thai, the science of the eight venoms. Topics covered during the course include:
This seminar is for everyone, regardless of skill level, student and instructors are all welcome to attend. Lessons are modified and adjusted according to each student’s skill level, so everyone can participate. No matter what your experience or skill level you are guaranteed to learn new things and acquire new skills. The lessons and progression of the seminar has been specifically crafted to ensure a truly extraordinary training experience that will unlock your potential and provide new insights into the art of Muay Thai.
Location: Cobra Kai Fitness & MMA, 14845 Monarch Blvd, Victorville CA
Phone: (760) 245-1800
Here are some things you need to know about participating in the seminar.
1. Bring food and water. We only take a 15 minute lunch during the day.
2. Please wear the appropriate clothing, T-shirt, Muay Thai Shorts.
3. You should have the following items:
4. You are welcome to video all lessons and take notes during the seminar. All we ask is that you keep all video you take for your private use only and do not post it on the internet.
5. Must bring an open mind and a good attitude. This seminar is about learning and developing new skills. Bullying and poor sportsmanship will not be permitted.
If you are interested in becoming a certified ICSU Muay Thai Instructor and to find out if you are eligible to participate in the instructor program, then we ask that you call (760) 508-2028 before enrolling in the seminar. During your phone call you will speak with a representative who will answer all of your questions about requirements and the certification process. Also you will learn about additional benefits of the ICSU instructor program and other training opportunities.
Please register using the PayPal link below. The cost of the seminar per person is $495.00.
LIFETIME MEMBERS: Please pay on the first day of the event in person before the seminar starts (Cash or Check).